It takes something to be vulnerable and authentic. To set aside your insecurities – even own up to them – to create a connection with others. But the results are always worth it.
In this video, I show up authentically. No filters. No music. No sound effects. Double chin and all (mostly because I’m bulking right now – expect that to go way soon). I admit to my own insecurities. And I share about the root of perfectionism, how perfectionism can ruin your creativity, why perfectionism is your own standard, and the impact of insisting on perfectionism.
- 00:00 – Why do you insist on perfection?
- 00:57 – I’m insecure just as you are
- 01:20 – Perfectionism is stopping you from being all you could be
- 01:51 – Perfectionism is ruining your creativity
- 03:10 – Perfectionism is a standard
- 04:44 – The impact of insecurity
- 05:39 – If you want to be prolific, don’t insist on perfection
- 06:15 – The risk of being the linchpin
- 07:00 – You are unique
- 08:38 – Closing thoughts
P.S. Thanks again for dropping by. I’m currently working on a brand-new book called the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook. This new resource encompasses everything I’ve ever learned about getting more done, plus some amazing insights from the hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, and artists I’ve interviewed over the years.
This book normally costs $57 USD, but between now and February 28, 2023, you can pre-order the book for just $10 USD. Time is running out, so don’t delay. Click HERE to pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook now.