👉 Get your FREE training now: Music Money Machine
It takes something to be vulnerable and authentic. To set aside your insecurities – even own up to them – to create a connection with others. But the results are always worth it.
In this video, I show up authentically. No filters. No music. No sound effects. Double chin and all (mostly because I’m bulking right now – expect that to go way soon). I admit to my own insecurities. And I share about the root of perfectionism, how perfectionism can ruin your creativity, why perfectionism is your own standard, and the impact of insisting on perfectionism.
- 00:00 – Why do you insist on perfection?
- 00:57 – I’m insecure just as you are
- 01:20 – Perfectionism is stopping you from being all you could be
- 01:51 – Perfectionism is ruining your creativity
- 03:10 – Perfectionism is a standard
- 04:44 – The impact of insecurity
- 05:39 – If you want to be prolific, don’t insist on perfection
- 06:15 – The risk of being the linchpin
- 07:00 – You are unique
- 08:38 – Closing thoughts