My late father and grandparents (my father’s parents) were all great supporters of the cause.
As of this year (2021), all of them have passed. My dad, specifically, passed in a motorcycle accident when I was 13. I will remember my father and grandparents fondly.
So, I wanted to do something in their memory. Which is why my current efforts include raising funds for the education of underprivileged children in South America.
What We Were Able to Accomplish Last Quarter (June to August 2021)
Here is our donation receipt from last quarter:
In total, we were able to raise just a little under $300 through anonymous donations, custom commissioned portraits, and infoproduct sales through our funnels.
The “Make a Difference Campaign”
Our goal this quarter (September to November) is to raise $1,500. That’s why you’re seeing the “Make a Difference” campaign on my blog, on Music Entrepreneur HQ, and on Content Marketing Musician.
Between now and November 19, 2021, we will be donating 50% of the proceeds from all products on Content Marketing Musician to support the cause.
What Charitable Organization Are We Giving to?
Last quarter, we sought to get a support statement from the organization we’re supporting but did not hear back. That means we can’t use their organization name in any of our marketing efforts.
If you would like to have a private conversation around what organization we’re supporting (and why), you can contact me directly.
How Can I Help?
If you’re a musician or creative seeking resources to help you get results in your career, then making a purchase on Content Marketing Musician will help support the cause (we will be donating 50% of the proceeds).
Secondarily, you can:
- Share the Content Marketing Musician website with musicians and creatives you know who would benefit from our resources
- Send a donation to our PayPal
- Download the Champion Checklist (free) and follow through on the suggested actions (become a champion!)
- Share this post on social media (you will find share links for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and LinkedIn above
- Subscribe to these YouTube channels: David Andrew Wiebe, Music Entrepreneur HQ
- Join our team, find another creative way of raising funds, and donate to the cause (get in touch with me if you’d like to be a part of the team)
- Other – there could be something I didn’t think of (let me know)
Thank you for reading and for your generosity in supporting our efforts to create more opportunities for underprivileged children in South America (and related inter-world development projects). Here’s wishing you all the best in your creative efforts!