The theme of the day is this:
Whether it’s a creative project, business, or marketing campaign, you can spend ages planning.
But in practice, things never go completely according to plan.
As the old saying goes:
Plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.
There are things you won’t be able to see unless you start putting one step in front of the other. As you advance, one step at a time, more will be revealed.
It’s okay to make mistakes. People forget relatively quickly, especially nowadays.
But you can’t keep planning if you want to know what your next steps are. You’ve got to start in the direction of your destination and adjust course as more information becomes available.
There are unexpected occurrences on every journey. Things you can’t possibly account for.
Begin now. Begin anyway. Thinking is necessary, but action is genius in motion.
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – Deconstructing the Spotify Delusion
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – The Story of 6 Artists
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – Why You Must be Your Biggest Fan
- Steemit – Creating Elite Players: Newsletter Day 30
Also peruse my various social media channels, all linked below.
Join the Community
- Sign up for my free Music Marketing newsletter and get access to the PDF Vault
- Follow me: Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Steemit | Tealfeed | Telegram | Twitter | YouTube
P.S. Have you signed up to receive my print newsletter for independent musicians, Elite Players: Newsletter yet? We’ve thrown in over $3,000 in bonuses as an ethical “bribe.” Click HERE to learn more.