And I’m back with another episode of “where you can find me today.”
As with yesterday, there’s plenty of fresh ink I’m proud to share. You’ll find links to all the posts below.
And if you were in Burnaby today, you may have caught me at Cineplex VIP Cinemas Brentwood hanging out with my friends. This was a rather rare outing, but it ended up being a ton of fun.
Tomorrow isn’t necessarily shaping up to be a big day, but it’s already after midnight, I’ve got an early meeting, and I will probably engage in a ton of marketing activity. So, I’m off to bed for now, but I look forward to connecting with you again on the final day of September.
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – 12 Qualities of a Renegade Musician
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – Following Your Own Artistic Path
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – Are You Part of the Top 2.5%?
- Steemit – Creating Elite Players: Newsletter Day 29
Also peruse my various social media channels, all linked below.
Join the Community
- Sign up for my free Music Marketing newsletter and get access to the PDF Vault
- Follow me: Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Steemit | Tealfeed | Telegram | Twitter | YouTube
P.S. Have you signed up to receive my print newsletter for independent musicians, Elite Players: Newsletter yet? We’ve thrown in over $3,000 in bonuses as an ethical “bribe.” Click HERE to learn more.