Well, I know it’s been a while. It’s really been a whirlwind as of late, something you will know well if you’ve been following my journey on Steemit.
Some of you might be wondering why I’ve been posting to Steemit and not here or on Medium, and it was an intuitive decision first and foremost. But I’ve also been itching to experiment more aggressively with Steemit. Guaranteed I will be sharing the results of this experiment in a future blog post. 😉
I’ve already got a ton of projects on the go (as I always do – let’s face it), but I must admit it didn’t feel right to me that I wasn’t posting updates here on DavidAndrewWiebe.com. So, here I am to share a little bit about what I’m up to and to point you in the direction of “where to find me” today.
On any given day, I’m producing and publishing insane amounts of content, but you must know where to look to find it. I figured, instead of making you work for it, though, I would curate and compile all the posts and share them with you here.
Here’s what I have to share with you today. Enjoy!
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – The Renegade Musician Series
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – Becoming an Artist is Impractical
- Music Entrepreneur HQ – Thinking Accurately About Your Music Career
- Steemit – Creating Elite Players: Newsletter Day 28
Also peruse my various social media channels, all linked below.
Join the Community
- Sign up for my free Music Marketing newsletter and get access to the PDF Vault
- Follow me: Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Steemit | Tealfeed | Telegram | Twitter | YouTube
P.S. Have you signed up to receive my print newsletter for independent musicians, Elite Players: Newsletter yet? We’ve thrown in over $3,000 in bonuses as an ethical “bribe.” Click HERE to learn more.