Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
When is the last time you acknowledged yourself for what you’ve accomplished?
We all have to-do lists, schedules and routines, short-term goals, long-term goals, and more. And we engage in a flurry of activity on a daily and weekly basis.
But if getting flat on what you’ve accomplished isn’t part of your system, I would suggest creating it immediately.
This week, I spent some time looking at my milestones for this quarter (I have all of this mapped out in a spreadsheet). And, in a new column, I started writing down everything that was accomplished between September 3 and September 17, as well as from September 17 to October 8.
I was quite amazed at the picture I saw forming. Among other things, between September 3 and October 8, I:
- Blogged daily
- Published five podcast episodes
- Appeared on The Music Money Podcast
- Became an award-winning composer
- Released a Guided Meditation for Transformation
- And much, much more
These are significant accomplishments. But I could have stepped over them completely if I didn’t take the time to write them out and become present to all that has already unfolded.
Are you present to the unfolding in your own life? I would encourage you to start tracking what you’ve achieved and to review it often.
New Value-Packed Blog Posts & Podcast Episodes
Here’s what I created for you this week. Click on the headlines that pique your interest.
- Why You Must Reinvest in Your Music Career
- How a Long-Term Mindset Benefits Your Music Career
- You Can Do More in Your Music Career
- Getting the Right Stuff Done in Your Music Career
- How to Set Up Your Schedule as a Musician
- How to Decide What to Work on as a Musician
- 248 – Get Your Music Distributed & Tap into More Revenue Streams – with John Kohl of TuneGO
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 8, 2021
There’s a personal development program I’ve been through three times, and each time I go through it, I learn more about myself and what matters most to me. I’ve also been able to improve my health, grow my business, and challenge myself intellectually.
The name of the program is The Gold Within.
Any artist looking to get clear on the impact and difference they want to make in the world (their brand) should go through The Gold Within program at least once.
Thank you for your creativity and generosity. I’m rooting for you.