It’s almost the end of another quarter.
And some of you are already going, “hold on a second, no it’s not!”
Well, you see, it’s the end of the second quarter in the yearlong intensive leadership program I’ve taken on. That means I’m just about halfway done.
Although there isn’t much time left, my team and I are looking to finish this quarter strong. And that means raising $1,500 for Sahakarini by November 19. So far, we’ve raised $718.97.
If you’d like to know what this is all about, and why I’ve taken it on, then I would encourage you to watch this quick video.
A donation of any amount will help us improve the education system, leave a legacy, and cause healing for my family.
Thank you for your generous contribution and my warmest wishes to all who’ve already contributed!
New Value-Packed Blog Posts & Podcast Episodes
Mission critical updates and resources to help you grow superfast. It’s time to get your read on!
- The Importance of Experimentation in Your Music Career
- How to Leverage the Pareto Principle in Building Your Music Career
- Sarah Tolle Shares How She Grew Her Social Media Following to Over 5,000 & Got 15,000 Streams in Just 7 Months
- MXD MSSG – “How Can I Lose?” Review
- The Blazing Eraz ft. Tiago Vasquez – “Don’t Think About It (Tequila Sunrise) Review
- Spending More Time in Your Genius Zone as a Musician
- What Can You Eliminate in Your Music Career?
- 253 – What I’m Discovering Newly About Growing Your Email List
- What Can You Automate in Your Music Career?
- What Can You Delegate in Your Music Career?
The short film, The Nobody Prayer, has been awarded Best Original Score by:
- Hollywood on the Tiber Film Awards
- Vesuvius International Film Festival
- New Jersey Film Awards
I had a lot of fun putting together the score of this short, and from the feedback I’ve been getting, you’ve been having a lot of fun listening to it too! I’ve seen my streams skyrocket, and now I know that many of you like to listen on Apple Music.
The original soundtrack was released at the end of October on all major music streaming sites and online stores. I want to invite you to listen to it anywhere you listen to music.
Thank you for your creativity and generosity. I’m rooting for you.
Don't die with your music still in you. Accomplish more with the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook.