It’s Organization Sunday. And increasingly, I’m finding it the perfect time to reflect and ask big-picture questions. Here are some points I reflected on yesterday:
In case you can’t read my scrawl, here are the questions in digital ink:
- Do I want to start thinking differently about publishing daily? (Yes.)
- Is there something I want to focus more intensely on?
- Could I streamline my efforts so that I am a spotlight rather than a flood light in the things I want to accomplish?
- Am I comfortable making a mess in the areas I desire to create forward progress in (knowing that it could mean cleaning it up later)?
- With so many opportunities in my life, am I clear on which to pursue?
- I love writing and creating and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Obviously, these are timely questions for me, and there are reasons why I’m asking them. But if they resonate with you, I would love to hear about it!
There are plenty more prompts in my book, Start Your Year the Right Way.
P.S. Thanks again for dropping by. I’m currently working on a brand-new book called the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook. This new resource encompasses everything I’ve ever learned about getting more done, plus some amazing insights from the hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, and artists I’ve interviewed over the years.
This book normally costs $57 USD, but between now and February 28, 2023, you can pre-order the book for just $10 USD. Time is running out, so don’t delay. Click HERE to pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook now.