Transformation occurs in the moment.
There is no waiting for transformation.
There is no working towards transformation.
Small progress is not snowballing and gaining momentum towards big progress.
Incremental change isn’t leading up to a breakthrough.
Transformation is now. And if it isn’t, it’s not transformation. You should be skeptical of anything that isn’t happening now because tomorrow is but a concept.
Today is all you have, and tomorrow will just be another today. It will only be another now when you get there. The time “in between,” so far as we’re concerned, doesn’t exist.
Here and now is where transformation happens. Here and now is where transformation is needed. You don’t need it tomorrow. You need it today, and it’s available today.
You either say what needs to be said, or you don’t.
You either give up alcohol, or you don’t.
You either begin doing what it takes to lose weight, or you don’t.
There is no middle ground.
The change you’ve been waiting for will not suddenly tackle you to the ground and announce itself.
Why? Because you’re responsible for that change. You already have everything you need to make that change. The power has always been within you.
Don’t hide. Don’t play small.
You’re here for a reason, and your vision matters. You can make a difference as much as anyone else can. No one is any better than you. And, importantly, you can start now.
Who cares about what you did or didn’t do? You did what you did, and you didn’t do what you didn’t do. That has nothing to do with what’s occurring in this moment.
Don’t talk about creating the life you want. Create the life you want. It’s available now.
Don’t look for transformation, don’t talk about transformation, don’t work towards transformation.
Monday is designated Music Entrepreneur HQ Day, where I work exclusively on Music Entrepreneur HQ related tasks.
I have been doing this since last Monday, and so far, I’ve been getting quite a bit of mileage out of it.
Here I will share what I accomplished today and what’s next.
What I Accomplished Today:
- Worked on an epic blog post (2,700 words in – still a way to go)
- Processed some emails
- Handled broken links
- Prepared guest posts for publishing
- Started writing a guest post
- Added a transcript to episode 231 of the podcast and scheduled a tweet about it
- Updated a contributor bio
- Syndicated episode 233 of the podcast to YouTube
What’s Next for Music Entrepreneur HQ:
Most of this carried over from last week.
Some items were deleted because they were completed, or because I thought better of them.
- Find a video editor
- Put together a new authority homepage
- Continue my content audit to completion
- Reach out to guests I want to be on my podcast
- Reach out to podcasts I’d like to be a guest on
- Move all email marketing activity from Mailchimp to ConvertKit
- Create a resource guide for my latest podcast series (in progress)
- Write Life Updates for January, February, and March
- Add The Music Entrepreneur Code video to the sidebar
- Add Fiverr, The Indie Bible, and ConvertKit to the recommended tools list
- Start new autoresponder series
- Create a Medium publication for musicians
- Finish guest post
For better or for worse, I felt a little tired, and a little scattered today.
So, I didn’t manage to pull off what I did last Monday, but altogether, it still felt like an effective day.
I’m hoping to write more articles (rather than just progress updates) this week, but it’s going to be a heavy writing week regardless, so I’ll be playing that by ear.
Thanks for joining me. See you again tomorrow.
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.