Monday is designated Music Entrepreneur HQ Day, where I work exclusively on Music Entrepreneur HQ related tasks.
I have been doing this since last Monday, and so far, I’ve been getting quite a bit of mileage out of it.
Here I will share what I accomplished today and what’s next.
What I Accomplished Today:
- Worked on an epic blog post (2,700 words in – still a way to go)
- Processed some emails
- Handled broken links
- Prepared guest posts for publishing
- Started writing a guest post
- Added a transcript to episode 231 of the podcast and scheduled a tweet about it
- Updated a contributor bio
- Syndicated episode 233 of the podcast to YouTube
What’s Next for Music Entrepreneur HQ:
Most of this carried over from last week.
Some items were deleted because they were completed, or because I thought better of them.
- Find a video editor
- Put together a new authority homepage
- Continue my content audit to completion
- Reach out to guests I want to be on my podcast
- Reach out to podcasts I’d like to be a guest on
- Move all email marketing activity from Mailchimp to ConvertKit
- Create a resource guide for my latest podcast series (in progress)
- Write Life Updates for January, February, and March
- Add The Music Entrepreneur Code video to the sidebar
- Add Fiverr, The Indie Bible, and ConvertKit to the recommended tools list
- Start new autoresponder series
- Create a Medium publication for musicians
- Finish guest post
For better or for worse, I felt a little tired, and a little scattered today.
So, I didn’t manage to pull off what I did last Monday, but altogether, it still felt like an effective day.
I’m hoping to write more articles (rather than just progress updates) this week, but it’s going to be a heavy writing week regardless, so I’ll be playing that by ear.
Thanks for joining me. See you again tomorrow.
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.