I read Derek Sivers’ post on saying something nice about someone and I made a quick list of people that came to mind:
- Richie Kotzen. Your prolificacy inspires.
- Nuno Bettencourt. I’ve never seen you more candid in interviews. Thank you for being you.
- Kip Winger. There would be less head-banging around here without you.
- James Schramko. Thank you for being the kind of man I can see myself becoming.
- Seth Godin. Without you, there would be no me.
- Dan Kennedy. The principles you teach changed my life.
- Russell Brunson. If I’m ever short on marketing ideas, I turn to your content. You make me believe it’s possible.
- Pat Flynn. You got me excited about passive income and affiliate marketing.
- Tim Ferriss. For helping me see that most communication is not urgent.
- Todd Henry. For the richness and depth, you bring to the world.
- Kevin Trudeau. For leading me to a better feeling space.
- Marie Forleo. I love your interviews.
- Paulo Coelho. For The Alchemist. Wow.
- Fredrick Tamagi. Words cannot express my gratitude to you.
- JonTron. For all the ways you make me laugh.
- Will Smith. For crystallizing the idea that what happened to you isn’t your fault, but it is your responsibility what you do with it.
- Mom. I owe it all to you.
And now it’s your turn!