What does it look like to do complete work?
See, as ambitious creatives, it’s easy to get in the habit of starting dozens of projects, rarely or never finishing any. And I’m guilty as sin.
But that’s not all. Doing complete work isn’t just about finishing projects. It’s about continuing the conversation until there’s nothing left to say. It’s about leaving no stone unturned.
Completion is available in every aspect of life. It’s just that we’re sometimes unwilling to do the work to get there. We might need to endure discomfort or embarrassment. We might need to own up to our mistakes or even “white lies.”
See, completion is unusual. Some even say it’s unavailable or impossible, but that’s not true. We can declare completion. The power is with us!
Keep in mind that whatever incompletion you might be facing, it only lives with you. It does not live with others. That means you’re the only one that can do anything about it.
So, what work do you need to do to create more completes in life? The more complete you are, the more freedom you will ultimately experience. You can be free of your past. But you need to cause completion. You’re the only one that can do it.
New Value-Packed Blog Posts & Podcast Episodes
Mission critical updates and resources to help you grow superfast. It’s time to get your read on!
- The 2 Ingredients to Focusing on Music (They Don’t Want You to Know About)
- Going All in on Your Music Career
- Simple & Obvious Communication Tricks Most Musicians Don’t Use
- Creating from a Space of Opportunity in Your Music Career
- 249 – How to Make the Most of Every Book You Read
- Surrounding Yourself with Positive People in Your Music Career
- Elite Players: All Access Pass Update – October 15, 2021
- Creating Structures for Everything in Your Music Career
Have you heard?
The Singer-Songwriter Summit is coming up fast, and I’m one of 10 leading experts sharing powerful insights to help you fire your boss and make a living in music.
I’ve partnered up with Brie Lee in creating this opportunity, and I don’t want you to miss out. So, reserve your seat for free NOW!
Thank you for your creativity and generosity. I’m rooting for you.