Welcome to another #StrategySunday, champ!
This is already shaping up to be a big week in terms of content, projects, and meetings, so let me get right to the point (especially since last week’s #StrategySunday was as good as non-existent).
Here’s this week’s #StrategySunday breakdown.
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I went over my content responsibilities for the week. There’s quite a bit on the list, especially since I’m looking to launch my paid newsletter as soon as possible. But I did get a head start to the week by scheduling all my tweets.
- I reviewed my projects for the week. The workload is looking kind of heavy, but fortunately, most projects should not require a huge investment of time and effort. There is one that will take up a few hours this week though.
- I went over my musical projects. I’m mostly up to date, and don’t have multiple projects to work on at present. I’m just trying to get my arrangement of a certain hymn done.
- I reviewed my admin responsibilities for the week. The to-do list has grown again, though most of it shouldn’t take up too much time.
- I went over my meetings for the week. I’ve got more meetings than usual, but there is only one that should require preparation.
Was there anything that came out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- My business dipped a bit in April, so for a hot minute I went into my default mode of scrambling. But it was only a matter of a week or two before things started sorting themselves out. So, what I realized through that experience is that it’s better to remain consistent and steady than to begin running around like a headless chicken, even when it seems like things are going awry. There are always more opportunities around the corner. I’ve now realized this at a deeper level.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- I had the thought to turn #StrategySunday lessons into Instagram posts. I think there might be some potential there.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.