👉 Get your FREE training now: Music Money Machine
This week’s #StrategySunday may seem more subdued than last week’s.
This is true in the sense that the number of items covered are fewer.
But what’s false about this is that, behind the scenes, I’ve got some big things in the works and some important work to share with you in the coming weeks.
So, let’s dive right in to this week’s #StrategySunday, because I’ve got more than my share to work on this week, and I’m sure you’d like to get to the goods yourself!
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I reviewed last week’s notes.
- I went over my content duties for the week. I’m starting to pick up the slack with content over at Music Entrepreneur HQ, with definite payoff.
- I identified admin tasks that need to be completed. I’ve been more on top of this lately, which means I’m not overloaded with admin tasks.
- I reviewed client work. This is an area not previously considered, but now that I have multiple projects on the go, I felt it important to cover and prioritize in my week. This shall be added to future planning sessions.
- I am handing off podcast editing duties (long overdue), so I speculated on what processes I would need to create for my editor.
- I went over what I’m looking to accomplish in terms of product development this week. My new course is already live, and I plan to spend as much time as possible promoting it in February. But I’m also looking to work on a new product (planning for a late March launch) while I’m promoting the course.
Was there anything interesting that came out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- Launching courses is fun. I want to do more of that.
- I’m a human being with limited time and energy. There are people around me willing and able to help, and it’s just a matter of setting them up for success.
- I am getting better at taking my own advice. But there are some things I need to do, that I usually do around the new year, that I haven’t gotten around to yet. I’ve identified these items and plan to find time for them.
- Engaging in reading and coursework daily is awesome and I have more of a structure for it now. This has a greater long-term benefit on my work than I even realized.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- I continue to speculate on automation and what I could do with IFTTT or Zapier.
- I need to create some canned responses within Gmail. I didn’t even know you could do that, and I know for sure it could save me some time.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
Shh… Don’t tell anyone. Only the cool kids are talking about it.
Get your copy of The Music Entrepreneur Code.