Happy Valentine’s Day!
Whether you’re single, dating, or married, here’s wishing you a wonderful, love-filled day.
As I look forward to another week, I’m excited about the possibilities and can’t wait to share more with you.
Here is what came out of this week’s #StrategySunday planning session:
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I reviewed last week’s notes.
- I went over my content duties for the week and identified some topics I’m looking to cover.
- I reviewed my project queue. No changes here, but I do have a deadline I’m looking to meet post haste.
- I reviewed what I’m looking to accomplish in the realms of music and product development and confirmed I will be continuing work on the same projects this week.
- I reviewed my admin tasks and meetings for the week.
Was there anything that come out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- Knowledge costs money, but ignorance costs time. You can endlessly research and reverse engineer or go straight to the source and find the missing pieces you’ve been hunting for. It may cost you some money, but it will end up saving you a lot of time, and time is your greatest asset.
- They don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. As I look to grow a larger following and build more trust with my audience, I’ve found there’s nothing quite like answering questions and creating content that’s relevant for them. I’m looking to be more intentional about interacting in a couple of groups and memberships to create the breakthroughs I’m seeking.
- Templates make creating content like this a cinch. I’m looking forward to making more templates, swipe files, and the like.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- I’m working on a new funnel for The Music Entrepreneur Code. Most of my offers are straight up offers, not bonus stacks, but this is something I’ve been working on for a while and am looking to test. I think I’ve also figured out a way to better unify my books, and now have a working framework for doing exactly that.
- I’m looking at the possibility of spending some time daily answering questions on Quora. I wouldn’t be able to spend a lot of time there. Maybe 15 minutes per day. I may not be able to do it daily, at least right now, but it’s something I’m going to give more thought to.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
P.S. I recently launched my new course, the Entrepreneurial Essentials for Musicians Masterclass.
This course equips you with practical and timeless mindset advice, along with the skills necessary to make your own way in the music business.
Click on the banner below to learn more NOW.