👉 Get your FREE training now: Music Money Machine
Welcome to another #StrategySunday, champ!
There have been multiple themes for this week, including thinking bigger, following inspiration, and self-care. You will certainly see some of this reflected in this week’s planning session.
Here’s this week’s #StrategySunday breakdown.
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I spent some time internalizing new learnings and lessons.
- I went over my content duties for the week and brainstormed some post ideas.
- I determined what I’m looking to accomplish in terms of product development this week.
- I reviewed my project queue. Much to do.
- I went over my admin duties. For the most part, I have been on track, and was able to tick off multiple items this past week.
- I reviewed what I’m looking to accomplish in terms of music. I’m working on the same projects this week as last, but one should be done this week.
Was there anything that came out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- To love yourself means to care for yourself. I have been reflecting on that for the last couple of days. So, I’m going to spend more time honoring my impulses and desires. Begin to see myself as worthy where I may have tried to bottle before.
- I have grown even more mindful of bloat in my schedule that’s not adding to my happiness and business. It probably has something to do with the fact that I wrote a piece on News Break about spring cleaning your business. I haven’t figured out next steps yet, but elimination or delegation are looking like worthy options right now. I will need to create more space for deep work, since I have a new ghostwriting contract taking shape.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- It occurred to me that I could be modeling my tweets after other people’s Facebook ads in my industry. I’m going to give this a go.
- I have started commenting more on Medium posts and I have noticed that the greatest response tends to come from writers with smaller followings. So, I will probably prioritize commenting on their pieces over writers with bigger followings.
- Having the right filters is going to be a matter of survival in the coming weeks. One filter I need to put in place is for guest post requests. I get a lot of them for Music Entrepreneur HQ. I think I know what this is going to look like, and I need to make it a “canned response” template inside Gmail.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
Be empowered in your music career and separate yourself from the pack. Pick up a copy of The Renegade Musician eBook.