👉 Get your FREE training now: Music Money Machine
Welcome to another #StrategySunday, champ!
Well, it has become clear that it’s time for a bit of change. And I’m probably due for some time off besides (I’m creating the possibility of taking a break in May). Of course, you will see this reflected in my minutes below.
Here’s this week’s #StrategySunday breakdown.
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I usually think of content and product as separate. Now I’m beginning to look at them as the same. In terms of process and approach, there isn’t much difference. May as well combine them and streamline.
- I went over my content responsibilities for the week.
- I reviewed my project queue. Looking to wrap up one project today.
- I reviewed my current musical projects.
- I went over my admin duties for the week.
Was there anything that came out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- I didn’t expect daily publishing to be anything less than a roller-coaster ride. And it has been. If it were easy to do, everyone would have done it. But I’m starting to see that broadcasting my grievances publicly, no matter how transparent, human, or real, isn’t always received well. And a lot of people reading don’t have the needed context. I get it. My mission is to inspire creatives and creators. Not discourage them. I will need to adjust on my end to be able to deliver my best on a daily and weekly basis.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- I had the idea to combine content and products, which reduces my five #StrategySunday categories to four. That feels good to me.
- I’m creating the possibility of working 35-hour weeks, focusing intensely on my work while I’m at work. I will prioritize product creation first and foremost. I will leave time and energy for other activities that revitalize me. I will sit with the tension of not knowing what to do with the time I’m not at work.
- I may be reducing the number of long-form articles I publish in a week, substituting “days off” with daily progress reports. Publishing daily will continue, but perhaps in a different form.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.