Welcome to another #StrategySunday, champ!
This has felt like a rather “standard” #StrategySunday if there ever was one. But that’s a good sign that I’m staying consistent and moving in the right direction. I don’t think I need to make any huge shifts now. Just stay steady, keep doing what I’m doing.
Here’s this week’s #StrategySunday breakdown.
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I reviewed my content duties for the week.
- I went over what I’m looking to accomplish in terms of product development.
- I reviewed my project queue.
- I listed out my admin duties for the week.
- I reviewed current musical projects. One has been completed and will be posted soon.
Was there anything that came out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- There is value in experimentation. I’ve been doing some spontaneous live streams as of late, and to my surprise, they have attracted an audience and I have been having fun doing them. Compared to a variety of other things I’ve been experimenting with, which either don’t produce much of a result, or haven’t been much fun, I’m far more excited about live streaming now.
- I have been using Mondays to “ease in” to the week. I am not always successful, but this feels like the right approach.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- Nothing aside from the fact that I plan to do weekly live streams now.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.