Welcome to another #StrategySunday, champ!
This has felt like a rather “standard” #StrategySunday if there ever was one. But that’s a good sign that I’m staying consistent and moving in the right direction. I don’t think I need to make any huge shifts now. Just stay steady, keep doing what I’m doing.
Here’s this week’s #StrategySunday breakdown.
Here is what I went over during this planning session:
- I reviewed my content duties for the week.
- I went over what I’m looking to accomplish in terms of product development.
- I reviewed my project queue.
- I listed out my admin duties for the week.
- I reviewed current musical projects. One has been completed and will be posted soon.
Was there anything that came out of this week’s reflection and planning session?
- There is value in experimentation. I’ve been doing some spontaneous live streams as of late, and to my surprise, they have attracted an audience and I have been having fun doing them. Compared to a variety of other things I’ve been experimenting with, which either don’t produce much of a result, or haven’t been much fun, I’m far more excited about live streaming now.
- I have been using Mondays to “ease in” to the week. I am not always successful, but this feels like the right approach.
Were there any ideas that came out of this week’s session?
- Nothing aside from the fact that I plan to do weekly live streams now.
Thanks for joining me, champ!
If you need more inspiration, refer to yesterday’s weekly digest.
That’s it for this week’s #StrategySunday. Wishing you the best of weeks!
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.
P.S. Thanks again for dropping by. I’m currently working on a brand-new book called the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook. This new resource encompasses everything I’ve ever learned about getting more done, plus some amazing insights from the hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, and artists I’ve interviewed over the years.
This book normally costs $57 USD, but between now and February 28, 2023, you can pre-order the book for just $10 USD. Time is running out, so don’t delay. Click HERE to pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook now.