It’s Thursday, another beautiful spring day in Abbotsford with not a cloud in the sky. Of course, we’re about to head into two weeks of rain, which is characteristic of the region.
Although I would not say that I made exceptionally productive use of my time today, I am still quite pleased with what I was able to accomplish.
I have another progress update for you today, but tomorrow I will probably have a proper article for you (and it won’t be the only one for the week).
Here’s what I got up to today.
What I Accomplished Today:
- Worked on The Renegade Music Marketer eBook (mostly formatting)
- Asked my podcast editor to
- Completed a MIDINation post
- Started writing an article on my songwriting process
- Captured a couple of videos for the Creative Entrepreneur series
- Posted the latest podcast episode
I’m planning to live stream under a pseudonym tonight.
I’m still trying to figure out my recent fascination with live streaming and whether it’s even worth doing, but while I’m feeling inspired to do it, I may as well keep going.
I hope today was an awesome day for you. I have plenty coming your way!
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.