The last three days have already been a bit of a roller-coaster ride, but I’m feeling better today, so a temporary Tuesday dip is not bad all told.
I already feel more accomplished on my current schedule. Doing less and not expecting perfection from myself truly is the way to go.
For instance, no matter how many times I tried, I could not import yesterday’s blog post to Medium (and because of that, I did not share my story on social media either). Oh well. I have not broken the chain! I’ve come much too far for that.
Today, I’ll share what I accomplished, as well as what products I’m going to be working on, in the exact order I plan to work on them in.
What I Accomplished Today:
- I worked on The Renegade Music Marketer eBook – one more writing session and I should be done!
- I completed a MIDINation post
What’s Next for Product Development:
In the immediate future, here are the products I’m looking to put the finishing touches on:
- The Renegade Musician bundle (almost done!)
- The Music Entrepreneur Mindset funnel (getting close)
- The Music Entrepreneur Code funnel (mostly done)
- Flashes of Elation funnel (40 to 50% done)
- Borkmeow funnel (40 to 50% done)
I’ve still got a couple of calls and some Gold Within habits to plow through tonight, but I might live stream anyway. So, keep an eye out for that.
Hope you had an amazing, creative day!
For more inspiration, be sure to sign up for my email list.