The Renegade Musician
March 2021, Issue #001
- Articles to lift your spirits and inspire you
- High-level music career tips
- New opportunities, recommended tools and resources, quick tips
- The latest news, blog posts, podcast episodes, videos, products and services
Price: Pay What You Want
Entrepreneurial Essentials for Musicians Masterclass
- Timeless mindset advice to help you stay motivated
- Reach the next level of success with your music
- Four bonus lessons to help you rise above and go beyond
Price: $39 USD
First-Time Coaching Special
- Get a one-hour one-on-one personalized coaching session with David Andrew Wiebe
- Get a valuable outside perspective on your career progress
- Available at a fraction of regular cost ($120 USD) for newcomers
Price: $30 USD
The Music Entrepreneur Code
Discover the exact steps you can take that are going to make the biggest difference in building a successful music career. Crack the code.
Start Your Year The Right Way
Don’t wait to plan your promotional strategy, radio campaign or tour calendar. Start now and capture all the opportunities available to you this year.
The Essential Guide To Creative Entrepreneurship
If you don’t have a magnetic brand, you’re not going to attract loyal buyers who want everything you make. Create your unique selling proposition.
The Essential Guide To Music Entrepreneurship
What is music entrepreneurship? How does one become a music entrepreneur? This guide tells all.
The New Music Industry
Find out every marketing channel you could ever use to get your music heard. Master social media promotion once and for all.
How to Record, Promote & Sell Your Music Release
In 2016, I had my friend Goemon5 document his entire recording journey from start to finish. He shared valuable insights into every step of the process. I chime in with my own thoughts and tips, as well as a marketing plan to help you sell your new music.
62 Exercises, Drills, Solos and Tips for Guitarists
Intermediate guitarists have a long journey ahead. They just don’t know it yet. And, the thing they need most is good practice material that challenges them at a manageable rate. This eBook was made with intermediate axe players in mind with material suited to them.
170 Music Career Tips
Been there, done that, tried it all. Some things just don’t work. Even if you follow everything the experts say to do, it doesn’t matter, because your journey will be your journey. That doesn’t mean you can’t grow your following, promote your music, and increase your income. Here are 170 tips to help you do it.