I’m proud to announce a brand-new resource for all my favorite human beings out there – independent artists, creatives, creators, executives, and entrepreneurs – it’s called the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook.
Over the years, I’ve published 44 songs, seven books, dozens of eBooks, thousands of blog posts and articles, hundreds of podcast episodes, and hundreds of videos too. And somehow, I still have time left over for web and graphic design, artist coaching, book reading, and intensive leadership programs.
Nowadays, I easily write 15,000 to 20,000 words per week and I’m nowhere near done.
(And I’m not even all that old yet! At least, that’s what I like to tell myself…)
How the hell?!
Exactly. That’s what people ask me when they learn that keeping up with even half my schedule would feel like Navy SEALs training to them (in no way am I comparing myself to a Navy SEAL, just so we’re clear… 😉).
Well, I can tell you right now it didn’t happen in a vacuum. I used systems, mental models, processes, procedures, protocols, checklists, tools, automation, virtual assistants… virtually anything and everything I could get my hands on to squeeze the most out of my days, weeks, months, and years.
Not everything I’ve tried has worked let alone stuck. But that’s exactly what you should expect from anyone who’s created a resource like this – they have real world, applied knowledge and skill in setting themselves up to be as productive as they can possibly be. And they’ve personally produced a body of work that demonstrates their claims.
(My blog archives alone speak wonders…)
I’m not here to tell you how awesome I am or how much I can get done in a day, though. This new resource was created for you.
Over the years, I’ve written and shared extensively on the topics of productivity, performance, and profits. And to make this as high value a resource as it can possibly be, I’ve personally hand selected, reviewed, and edited all the content found in this must-have resource.
Wait… Isn’t This Supposed to be a “Blackbook?”
Right, by definition, blackbooks are supposed to contain everything one has ever created on a topic.
Trust me when I say, though, that you’re not missing anything. Some of the content I’ve published on the topic isn’t even that good, and I don’t even follow the methodologies espoused anymore.
If it’s value adding and has the potential to help you, I left it in. If it was just word salad masquerading as advice, I left it out.
When you pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook, you get:
- An all-new introduction via Amazon and Kobo best-selling author David Andrew Wiebe
- Dozens of articles on productivity, performance, and profits (article anthology)
- Excerpts from The Music Entrepreneur Code, The Code Breaker Course, the yet unreleased The Renegade Musician, and more
- The entirety of Start Your Year the Right Way
- Access to all future editions of Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook
Click here to pre-order your copy.
What You Will Learn:
- Your true desires and motivation as an independent creative or creator
- All the productivity techniques, methodologies, and approaches used by performers and high achievers that could possibly work for you
- How to identify your best ideas to work on right now
- How to stick with an idea and see it through to completion
- How to find the inner resources to keep going when you don’t feel like doing the work
- How to create the life you love through your work
- How to create the fulfilling, satisfying, fully realized and accomplished life you’ve always dreamed of creating
Who This Is For:
- This book is for ambitious independent artists, creatives, creators, executives, and entrepreneurs of all kinds – anyone who identifies as independent or bootstrapped
- This book is for you if you’ve often had trouble getting started on a project and get stuck in analysis paralysis
- This book is for you if you’ve struggled with setting goals and reaching them
- This book is for you if you’ve tried a bunch of systems and methodologies that haven’t worked and haven’t stuck
- This book is for you if you’re not sure what your personal mission or brand is and how your separate projects connect to one another
- This book is for you even if you’ve achieved time, location, and financial independence, and want to find your second, third, or fourth passion
Who This Isn’t For:
- If you don’t like reading and you’re impatient in seeking results, this book isn’t for you
- If you can’t dissect and distill information and come to your own conclusions about the principles you’re learning, this book isn’t for you
- If you can’t figure out how to apply what you’ve learned, this book isn’t for you
- If you can’t pick yourself up after encountering obstacles and challenges, this book isn’t for you
- If you give up easily, this book isn’t for you
- If you can’t imagine investing in yourself, your career, your business, or your own growth, this book isn’t for you
What It Costs:
The Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook normally costs $57 USD. Until February 28, though, it will remain just $10 USD!
So, don’t wait until the price goes up. Make the commitment now and allow your transformation to begin.
Pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook by clicking here now.
Expected Date of Arrival:
The Blackbook will become available on February 20, 2023. But you can pre-order now and begin the program today.