Before I get to today’s PDF Vault related updates, I wanted to let you know something:
The New Music Industry Podcast is returning, and we’re going back to a weekly format! The next episode is coming out on Friday. So, keep an eye out for it, because in the latest episode I share some of my biggest disasters in working with clients.
The fun part is that this all ties in nicely with the current optimization work I’m doing on Music Entrepreneur HQ as well as the development of the PDF Vault.
And as I continue to review early episodes (I’m making PDF transcripts for each), I’ve been reminded of the essence of the podcast. And I’m excited about what I’m creating right now as well as what’s to come.
Today, I added the following PDF resources to the Music Entrepreneur HQ PDF Vault.
- 019 – Recording Music & Getting it Placed – with Juno Award Winning Songwriter and Artist Helen Austin
- 020 – The Music Entrepreneur Traffic Analysis 2016
- 021 – Career Update: November 2016
- 022 – Merry Christmas & Thank You
- 023 – 7 Productive Things to do During the Holiday Season
- 024 – 2016 in Review
- 025 – 6 Impacting Books I Read in 2016
- 026 – Top 10 The Music Entrepreneur HQ Posts of 2016
The PDF Vault is free to access (in exchange for your email address). Sign up here.