It’s been another enjoyable day, full of possibility and opportunity. I’m excited for what’s to come.
And, of course, I continue my work with the PDF Vault as well.
Today, I added the following PDF resources to the Music Entrepreneur HQ PDF Vault:
- 082 – How Important is Social Media Marketing for Musicians? – with Melina Krumova of Drooble
- 083 – 10 Things I Did in 2017
- 084 – 4 Impacting Books I Read in 2017
- 085 – Overcoming Entrepreneurial Insecurity
- 086 – How to Work Less & Make More as a Music Entrepreneur – with James Schramko of SuperFastBusiness
- 087 – New Book: The Essential Guide to Music Entrepreneurship
- 088 – 2 Dangerous Mistakes Musicians & Music Entrepreneurs Make in their Marketing
- 089 – How to Make Monthly Recurring Revenue as a Musician – with Brian Poillucci of EVO Band Apps
- 090 – How to Determine a Focus for Your Music Entrepreneurship Career
The PDF Vault is free to access (in exchange for your email address). Sign up here.
See what else I’m up to by checking out my link in bio.
P.S. Thanks again for dropping by. I’m currently working on a brand-new book called the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook. This new resource encompasses everything I’ve ever learned about getting more done, plus some amazing insights from the hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, and artists I’ve interviewed over the years.
This book normally costs $57 USD, but between now and February 28, 2023, you can pre-order the book for just $10 USD. Time is running out, so don’t delay. Click HERE to pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook now.