Yes, I do have a renewed enthusiasm for the work I’m doing at Music Entrepreneur HQ. And I continue to be a stand for a future where musicians never thrive, because there’s always a clear pathway to thriving.
There’s a lot happening behind the scenes that you may not see right now, but in due course, it will lead to a steady flow of new content at Music Entrepreneur HQ, so stay tuned.
If you want to help us out, go and have a listen to the latest episode of the podcast and share it with your friends. Thanks in advance!
Of course, my work with the PDF Vault is connected to all of this “behind-the-scenes work,” I mentioned earlier, so let’s get to that…
Today, I added the following PDF resources to the Music Entrepreneur HQ PDF Vault:
- 063 – SEO for Musicians: The Best Tips & Tricks I’ve Come Across
- 064 – Getting Your Mindset Right as a Musician
- 065 – How to Streamline Your Life to Support Your Career as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur
- 066 – Managing Your Money as a Musician
- 067 – Does Failure Lead to Success?
- 068 – How to Become a More Confident Musician & Living the Entrepreneurial Life – with Christopher Sutton of Musical U
- 069 – Pressing into the “Why?”
- 070 – Peeling Back the Layers
- 071 – The Rise of Live Streaming – with John Petrocelli of Bulldog Digital Media
- 072 – Are You Still in The Fight?
- 073 – You Can Achieve Your Desired Level of Success as a Musician – with DeCarlos Garrison of Bandbasher
- 074 – Are You Still in The Fight? Part 2
- 075 – Moving as a Musician: 4 Things I’ve Learned from My Moves
- 076 – Setting Your Defaults
- 077 – The Fewer The Options, The Better
- 078 – Closing the Chapter on 2017
- 079 – Reflecting on My 3 Theme Words from 2017
- 080 – Secrets to Learning – with Ian Temple of Soundfly
- 081 – What Did I Accomplish in 2017?
The PDF Vault is free to access (in exchange for your email address). Sign up here.
See what else I’m up to by checking out my link in bio.