Halfway through March?! Time is really flying by, isn’t it?
I continue to seek out a new space to call my own and I think I may have found one… But if you’re privy to something I’m not (like an awesome, spacious basement suite for $700 per month in the greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley area), you’d better let me know.
Today, I added the following PDF resources to the Music Entrepreneur HQ PDF Vault:
- 051 – The 6 Types of Summer & How to Interpret Them
- 052 – The Basics of Music Copyright
- 053 – 5 Monetization Opportunities for Blogging Musicians
- 054 – 10 Types of Emails to Send Your Fans
- 055 – The Importance of Ongoing Self-Education for Musicians
- 056 – General Update: August 2017
- 057 – How Important Are Boundaries in Building a Music Career?
- 058 – How to Develop an Effective Routine as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur
- 059 – Why Read Books?
- 060 – Go With The Flow
- 061 – How Important is Fan Engagement? – with Eddie Meehan of Wonderful Union
- 062 – Your Questions Answered Part 1
The PDF Vault is free to access (in exchange for your email address). Sign up here.
See what else I’m up to by checking out my link in bio.
Don't die with your music still in you. Accomplish more with the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook.