Halfway through March?! Time is really flying by, isn’t it?
I continue to seek out a new space to call my own and I think I may have found one… But if you’re privy to something I’m not (like an awesome, spacious basement suite for $700 per month in the greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley area), you’d better let me know.
Today, I added the following PDF resources to the Music Entrepreneur HQ PDF Vault:
- 051 – The 6 Types of Summer & How to Interpret Them
- 052 – The Basics of Music Copyright
- 053 – 5 Monetization Opportunities for Blogging Musicians
- 054 – 10 Types of Emails to Send Your Fans
- 055 – The Importance of Ongoing Self-Education for Musicians
- 056 – General Update: August 2017
- 057 – How Important Are Boundaries in Building a Music Career?
- 058 – How to Develop an Effective Routine as a Musician or Music Entrepreneur
- 059 – Why Read Books?
- 060 – Go With The Flow
- 061 – How Important is Fan Engagement? – with Eddie Meehan of Wonderful Union
- 062 – Your Questions Answered Part 1
The PDF Vault is free to access (in exchange for your email address). Sign up here.
See what else I’m up to by checking out my link in bio.