Hey, between now and November 19, 2021, if you purchase any of our eBundles, courses, or coaching programs on Content Marketing Musician (created specifically to help you get results in your music career), we're giving 50% of the proceeds to supporting the education of underprivileged children in South America. You can learn more here.
Now let's get back to the article.
Do you often find there’s more month left over than money? You aren’t alone.
The truth of money is that it likes to circulate. And you can either be intentional about the process of directing your money to savings, bills, and other pertinent categories, or you can go unconscious hoping it will all work out on its own (hint: it usually doesn’t!).
In this video, you will discover a simple process you can use to tell your money where to go.
- 00:00 – Introduction: Money likes to circulate
- 00:44 – Start with your income and subtract major expenses
- 01:54 – Identifying where to put your money
- 02:46 – Assigning values to different expense categories
- 03:47 – Tips for paying your bills
- 04:57 – Playing with numbers until you’re happy with them
- 05:46 – Make a difference