- My life revolves around deadlines.
- A deadline is you giving your word to have a task or project completed by a specific date and time.
- Deadlines put commitments into existence.
- Without deadlines, I would not be as productive as I am.
- Deadlines force me to think in terms of how I can complete a task in the time allotted for it.
- Deadlines are motivating, regardless of how they feel to you – positive or negative.
- Deadlines create structure.
- Deadlines encourage innovation.
- If you dilly-dally with your job or client work, you will never get around to the work that matters to you.
Don't die with your music still in you. Accomplish more with the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook.