I’m currently into the fourth and final quarter of my leadership program.
Quarter three was especially eventful, with breakthroughs in a variety of areas of life.
But I did not get around to taking inventory and cataloging everything that was accomplished in quarter three until last week.
I knew that creating a public record would cause completion and help me celebrate these accomplishments (I don’t share to brag).
So, here’s what my team and I achieved last quarter:
- We created demos for my forthcoming release, Back on Solid Ground
- We created a marketing plan for Back on Solid Ground
- We created an up to date Musical History page
- We created and launched Members Only Audios
- We launched Chord King Course
- We did a weeklong promotion for 10XPro
- We launched The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition
- I recorded my first co-hosted podcast episode with Wolf
- I finished writing the manuscript for The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide
- I blogged and published daily
And with that, I declare quarter three complete.
P.S. Thanks again for dropping by. I’m currently working on a brand-new book called the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook. This new resource encompasses everything I’ve ever learned about getting more done, plus some amazing insights from the hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, and artists I’ve interviewed over the years.
This book normally costs $57 USD, but between now and February 28, 2023, you can pre-order the book for just $10 USD. Time is running out, so don’t delay. Click HERE to pre-order the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook now.