I’m currently into the fourth and final quarter of my leadership program.
Quarter three was especially eventful, with breakthroughs in a variety of areas of life.
But I did not get around to taking inventory and cataloging everything that was accomplished in quarter three until last week.
I knew that creating a public record would cause completion and help me celebrate these accomplishments (I don’t share to brag).
So, here’s what my team and I achieved last quarter:
- We created demos for my forthcoming release, Back on Solid Ground
- We created a marketing plan for Back on Solid Ground
- We created an up to date Musical History page
- We created and launched Members Only Audios
- We launched Chord King Course
- We did a weeklong promotion for 10XPro
- We launched The Music Entrepreneur Code – 2022 Edition
- I recorded my first co-hosted podcast episode with Wolf
- I finished writing the manuscript for The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide
- I blogged and published daily
And with that, I declare quarter three complete.
Don't die with your music still in you. Accomplish more with the Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook.