Click the play (►) button on the media player above to hear Andrew’s magnificent and soothing voice. Don’t be afraid. It will be okay. There you go.
We weren’t entirely sure what we wanted to do this week (blog post, video, illustration, etc.), but it seemed like a good idea to make the podcast a priority, so that’s what we settled on.
By the way, if you happen to know what “tactical turn-based gargoyle game” Andrew is referring to, make sure to leave a comment below! Be a friend; don’t leave a comment unattended.
Call To Actions:
- Subscribe to the AS Movies & Games Podcast (there will be a test on this)
- Share this podcast episode with your bros!
- Leave a comment below, bud!
These awesome show notes were provided by that guy who slipped on a rock, fell in the pond, and ruptured his spleen. Just kidding! It was us.
- Andrew mentions The Doge Pound
- Andrew mentions Survival Island ! – Escape from the desert island! (oops… this might actually be a Japanese development; go figure)
- Andrew mentions Tales of Phantasia Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions ActRaiser Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Castlevania Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Can’t Hardly Wait Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions Rushmore Buy it on Amazon
- Andrew mentions The Grand Budapest Hotel Buy it on Amazon
- HOST: AS Andrew
- MUSIC: “piano funk”, a.b.e. (anthems of a bygone era)
- MUSIC: “Around midnight”, Christophe Goze
- MUSIC: “Hi honey”, Christophe Goze
- MUSIC: “Mystery”, Christophe Goze